Kendriya Vidyalya, Madurai, Virudhunagar Recruitment 2016 - 2017 Application Form for PRT, PGTs, Computer Instructor, Academic Counsellors Posts, Age Limit, Qualification, Last Date Details Given Below Check before Applying
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Organization Name: Kendriya Vidyalya, Madurai
Total No of Vacancy: Various Posts
Job Location: Madurai, Virudhunagar
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
4. PGT (Computer Science)
5. Computer Instructor
6. Coaches in Games and Sports
7. Coaches in Music/Dance/Craft
11. Academic Counsellors
1. PRT - a) Senior Secondary School Certificate/+2/inter with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with JBT b) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. c) Competence to teach through Hindi & English medium. Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications
2. TGTs - 1) Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/combination of subjects and in aggregate with B.Ed. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under : a) For TGT (Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years. b) For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years. c) For TGT (English) : English as a subject in all the three years. d) For TGT (S.St) Any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography. e) For TGT (Maths) - Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics. f) For TGT (Science)- Botany, Zoology and Chemistry. 2) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. 3) Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium Desirable : Knowledge of Computer Applications
3. PGTs - 1. Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects: a) PGT (English)- English b)PGT (Hindi) – Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level. c) PGT (Maths) Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics d) PGT (Physics)–Physics / Electronics/Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics. e) PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/ Bio. Chem. f)PGT (Biology) - Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/Bio Technology/Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level. 2. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university 3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium. Desirable : Knowledge of computer applications.
4. PGT (Computer Science) - At-least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following; 1. B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University. OR M.Sc (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. OR B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University. OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University. OR ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. OR ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation. 2. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
5. Computer Instructor - B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science)/BCA/MCA/M.Sc. (Computer science)/ M.Sc. (Electronics with Computer Science Component)/M.Sc. (IT)/B.Sc (Computer Science) OR Bachelor’s Master degree in any subject/Mathematics from recognized university with post graduate Diploma in Computer Application from government recognized University/institute OR Post Graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level from DOEACC
6. Coaches in Games and Sports - BPEd/ MPEd /Diploma/Degree/Graduation in concerned field Specialization if any Represented in any at State/National level (If applicable) Proficiency in English and Hindi Knowledge of computer/ICT
7. Coaches in Music/Dance/Craft - Diploma/Degree/Graduation in concerned field Specialization if any Represented in any at State/National level (If applicable) Proficiency in English and Hindi Knowledge of computer/ICT
8. Yoga - Graduation in any subject or equivalent from recognized university and one year training in Yoga from recognized institutions.
9. Nurse - Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery with registration in the Nursing Council
10. Doctor - MBBS & Registered with MCI
11. Academic Counsellors - B.A./B.Sc (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counseling Desirable qualification required:- Minimum of One Year Experience in Providing Career/Educational Counseling to students at Schools. Or Working knowledge and experience in Placement Bureaus. Or Registration with rehabilitation Council of India as Vocational Counselor
12. Tamil - BA ( Tamil) with BEd
Age Limit: Candidates Age should Minimum and maximum age limit shall be 18 years and 65 years respectively as on 01.04.2016.
1. PGT All subjects - Rs.27500/-
2. TGT All subjects - Rs.26250/-
3. PRT - Rs.21250/-
4. Computer Instructor (Teaching class III-V) - Rs.21250/-
5. Computer Instructor (Teaching class VI onwards) - Rs. 26250/-
6. Vocational Instructor for craft/dance/music/arts/sports/yoga - Rs.21250/-
7. Nurse - Rs. 750/- per working day
8. Doctor - Rs.1000/- per two working hours
9. Academic Counselor - Rs.26250/-
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in- interview with filled in applications (download from website) along with original certificates and a set of self-attested copies of the original. Qualification/remuneration for all the posts are mentioned in KV websitekv2madurai.tn.nic.in.
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download
Latest Govt Jobs 2016 - 2017:-
Central Govt Jobs 2016 - 2017
Latest State Wise Jobs 2016 - 2017:-