Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2016 - 2017 Application Form for 128 Stipendiary Trainees Posts, Study Materials, Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Qualification, Last Date Details Given Below Check before Applying
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Total No of Vacancy: 128 Posts
Job Location: Gujarat
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant - 16
2. Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant - 36
3. Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) Plant Operator - 26
4. Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) Maintainer - 50
1. Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant - Diploma in Engineering with not less than 60% marks in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/Chemical recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development. The Diploma in Engineering should be of three years duration after SSC/HSC.
2. Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant - B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Physics as principal and Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Chemistry as principal and Physics/Mathematics/ Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage. Mathematics at H.S.C. (10+2) level is essential.
3. Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) Plant Operator - HSC(10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually.
4. Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) Maintainer - SSC (10 years) with not less than 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate course in Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic/Electronic Mechanic/ Fitter/ Welder trade.
Age Limit: Candidates Age should be between (Post 1, 2 - 18 to 25 Years), (Post 3, 4 - 18 to 24 Years) As On 04.06.2016. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 - 34800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Physical standard verification, Skill/Trade test, Interview
How to Apply: Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions are advised to download a copy of the application specified in the official website http://www.npcil.nic.in.and send the duly filled in application along with the copies of Certificates (self attested) in support of Educational and Technical qualifications, Community etc. should reach following Address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before 04.06.2016
Note: The Candidate should mention Application cover “Application for the post of “………..” in bold letters on top of the envelope.
Filled in Application should be sent to:
Deputy Manager (HRM),
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,
Kakrapar Gujarat Site, Plant Site, Po: Anumala,
Via: Vyara, Dist: TAPI (Gujarat) - 394651
Last date for Submission of Application: 04.06.2016
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download
Latest Govt Jobs 2016 - 2017:-
Central Govt Jobs 2016 - 2017
Latest State Wise Jobs 2016 - 2017:-