Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 - 2017 Application Form for 56 Clerk, Peon, Sweeper, Personal Assistant, Assistant Librarian, Shorthand Writer Posts, Admit Card, Age Limit, Qualification, Last Date Details Given Below Check before Applying
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Organization Name: Bombay High Court
Total No of Vacancy: 56 Posts
Job Location: Bombay
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Personal Assistant - 04
2. Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade) - 02
3. Assistant Librarian - 02
5. Peon - 14
6. Sweeper - 02
1. Personal Assistant - Possess University Degree, possessing Degree in Law.
or I.T.I Or Credible Institute for Speed of 120 words per minute in English Shorthand and 50 words per minute in English Typing
2. Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade) - Possess University Degree, preference being given to candidates possessing Degree in Law. This condition of University Degree may be relaxed for those who have not less than 3 years experience.
3. Assistant Librarian - Should have a University Degree and certificate in Library and Information Science from any institution recognized by Government or University Degree and 3 years experience of working as Library Clerk or in equivalent or higher post in any Government, University, College, School, or Public Library.
4. Clerk - Possess University Degree, preference being given to the holders of Degree in Law.
5. Peon - Should have passed at least VII Standard Examination
6. Sweeper - Should have passed at least IV Standard examination of Primary School recognised by Government and who have adequate experience
Age Limit: Candidates Age should be between 18 to 40 Years. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules
1. Personal Assistant - Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
2. Shorthand Writer (Lower Grade) - Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay Rs. 4300/-
3. Assistant Librarian - Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2800/-
4. Clerk - Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 1900/-
5. Peon - Rs. 4440-7440/- with Grade pay Rs. 1300/-
6. Sweeper - Rs. 4440-7440/- with Grade pay Rs. 1300/-
Selection Procedure: Written Examination, Screening Test, English Typing Test, Shorthand Test Interview
For Personal Assistant Post - Rs. 600/-
For Shorthand Writer/ Assistant Librarian/ Clerk Posts - Rs. 500/-
For Peon Sweeper Post - Rs. 200/-
How to Apply: Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions are advised to download a copy of the application specified in the official website http://www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in/. and send the duly filled in application along with the copies of Certificates (self attested) in support of Educational and Technical qualifications, Community etc. should reach following Address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before 08.08.2016
Note: The Candidate should mention Application cover “Application for the post of “………..” in bold letters on top of the envelope.
Filled in Application should be sent to:
High Court of Bombay at Goa,
Panaji - Goa- 403 001
Last date for Submission of Application: 08.08.2016
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Download
Latest Govt Jobs 2016 - 2017:-
Central Govt Jobs 2016 - 2017
Latest State Wise Jobs 2016 - 2017:-