Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited (APEPDCL) Job Vacancies Notification & Application Form 2016 - 2017 to fill up 08 Sub-Engineer, Junior Assistant Posts & Age Limit, Qualification, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
Employment Type: Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited (APEPDCL)
Total No of Vacancy: 08 Posts
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Sub-Engineer (Electrical) - 04
3. Assistant cum Computer Operator - 01
1. Sub-Engineer (Electrical) - Must possess a Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE) or Graduation in Electrical Engineering in addition to Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE) or any other equivalent qualification in Electrical Discipline recognized by the Board/ Government of A.P/ India/ UGC/ DEC/ AICTE as the case may be.
2. Junior Assistant - Must hold the degree of B.A or B.Com, or B.Sc of any recognized university in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or State Act (or) any equivalent qualification. And Must have passed certificate course in Computer Application/Office Automation (MS-Office) offered by the Institutions recognized by the Govt. of A.P.
3. Assistant cum Computer Operator - Degree from a recognized University. Preference shall be given to 1st class graduates. (2) Diploma in computers. D.O.E.’O’ Level OR P.G. Diploma in Computer Practices / Applications issued by Government Institutions / Universities / Institutions recognized by the Government for issuing such Certificates.
Age Limit: Candidates Age should not exceed 18 to 40 Years. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules
1. Sub-Engineer (Electrical) - Rs. 20535-865-23130-1160-28930-1425-36055-1700-41155/-
2. Junior Assistant - Rs.18725-580-21625-715-25200-865-29525-1050-34775/-
3. Assistant cum Computer Operator - Rs.18725-580-21625-715-25200-865-29525-1050-34775
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
How to Apply: Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions are advised to download a copy of the application specified in the official website https://www.apeasternpower.com/ and send the duly filled in application along with the copies of Certificates (self attested) in support of Educational and Technical qualifications, Community etc. should reach following Address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before 29.07.2016
Last date for Submission of Application: 29.07.2016
Official Notification & Application Form for Sub-Engineer: Click Here to Download
Official Notification & Application Form for Junior Assistant Click Here to Download
Official Notification & Application Form Asst cum Computer Operator: Click Here to Download
Latest Govt Jobs 2016 - 2017:-
Central Govt Jobs 2016 - 2017
Latest State Wise Jobs 2016 - 2017:-