Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) Recruitment 2016 Job Vacancies Notification & Application Form 2016 - 2017 to fill up 241 Technician Apprentice Posts & Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Qualification, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
Employment Type: Central Govt - Technician Apprentice Training
Organization Name: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)
Total No of Vacancy: 241 Posts
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
1. Automobile Engineering - 08
2. Chemical Engineering - 25
3. Civil Engineering - 08
4. Computer Engineering - 15
5. Electrical Engineering - 10
5. Electronics Engineering - 40
6. Instrumentation Technology - 06
7. Mechanical Engineering - 46
8. Commercial Practice - 75
9. Catering Technology - 08
For Post 01 to 09 - First Class Diploma (three year duration) awarded by a State Technical Board/ University in the respective field with not less than 60% marks.
For Post 10 - A pass in 3 year's Diploma in Catering Technology awarded J by a State Technical Board
1. Candidates who have passed Diploma in/after April 2014 are only eligible to apply. Those who passed diploma in 2014 will be eligible for apprenticeship till July 2017 as per the provisions of Apprentices Act and they will not be offered the training position after July 2017, even if they are empanelled / waitlisted.
2. Courses recognized by Universities / State Technical Boards from Southern region (Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Pondicherry) will be given priority since these States/UT's come under Southern Region of BOAT. Candidates from other State Technical Boards will be considered only in case there is shortage of candidates in the respective discipline.
Age Limit: Candidates Age Upper age limit is 30 years as on 23.07.2016 (33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST. Additional 10 years relaxation for PWD candidates in their respective categories). For 51. No. 09, maximum age limit is 24 years (27 for OBC, 29 for 5C/5T. Additional 10 years relaxation for PWD candidates in their respective categories). Reservation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates is applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
Stipend: The duration of training will be one year from the date of joining and the stipend is Rs. 3542/- per month
Selection Procedure: Interview
How to Apply: Interested candidates may register their names at Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region), Chennai through their website www.sdcentre.org prior to the Walk-In Interview on 23.07.2016. After online registration at www.sdcentre.org, candidates may visit the VSSC pavilion at Govt. Polytechnic College, Kalamassery, Ernakulam District, Kerala on 23.07.2016 and submit their bio-data on the spot.
Date of Walk in Interview & Time: 23.07.2016 & 9.00 AM to 1.00PM
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Latest Govt Jobs 2016 - 2017:-
Central Govt Jobs 2016 - 2017
Latest State Wise Jobs 2016 - 2017:-