IRC Job Vacancy 2016 2017 05 Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), MTS Posts | IRCJob Vacancies 2016 Download Application Form | IRC Released Job Openings Notification 2016 Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website www.irc.nic.in | IRC Syllabus, Call Latter, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
IRC Recruitment 2016 - Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Indian Roads Congress (IRC)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 05
Job Location: Delhi
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Assistant Director (Tech) - 01
2. Assistant (Accounts) - 02
3. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - 01
4. Multi - Tasking Staff (MTS) - 01
Eligibility Criteria for IRC Recruitment 2016
1. Assistant Director (Tech) -
Essential: Graduation Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Automobile Engineering or equivalent.
Desirable: Experience in construction /maintenance of machinery/quality control.
2. Assistant (Accounts) -
Essential: Graduation Degree or equivalent.
Desirable: Knowledge of Cash, Accounts, Budget work and basic knowledge in computer.
3. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) -
Essential: Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent and Minimum typing speed 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi on computer.
Desirable: Basic knowledge in computer.
4. Multi - Tasking Staff (MTS) -
Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent.
Candidate’s IRC Recruitment Age Limit Should Not exceed (For Post 1 - 40 Years), (For Post 2, 3, 4 - 32 Years). Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), MTS official Notification 2016 for more reference
1. Assistant Director (Tech) - Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 5400/-
2. Assistant (Accounts) - Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4600/-
3. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 1900/-
4. Multi - Tasking Staff (MTS) - Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 1800/-
IRC Recruitment 2016 - Selection Procedure & Exam Fee:
Selection Procedure: Written Test, Interview
How to Apply for IRC Recruitment 2016:
Candidates satisfying the above IRC Recruitment 2016 eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline Mode
IRC Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), MTS
3. Click on “Download” option and PDF form
4. Fill required details and Make Payments
5. Applicants send their applications in prescribed format along with attested copies of Documentary proof of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates, e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable & relevant documents, self addressed envelope affixed postage stamps to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification). Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Filled in Application should be sent to:
The Secretary General, Indian Roads Congress, Kama Koti Marg, Sec.- 6, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110022
IRC Recruitment 2016 - Important Dates:
1. Date of Publication of the Advertisement in the Employment News Paper: 27.08.2016
2. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10.08.2016
3. Last date for Submission of Application: 15.09.2016
4. Date of Written Examination: Nov/Dec 2016
Important Links for IRC Recruitment 2016:
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download
Latest Govt Jobs 2017 - 2017:-
Central Govt Jobs 2017 - 2017
Latest State Wise Jobs 2017 - 2017:-