NIFT Job Vacancy 2016 2017 23 MTS, Stenographer, Lab Assistant Posts | NIFT Job Vacancies 2016 Download Application Form | NIFT Released Job Openings Notification 2016 Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website www.nift.ac.in | NIFT Syllabus, Call Latter, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
NIFT Recruitment 2016 - Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 23
Job Location: Odisha
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Stenographer Grade-III - 01
3. Machine Mechanic - 03
4. Assistant Hostel Warden (Girls) - 01
5. Lab Assistant - 03
6. Plumber - 01
7. Electrician - 01
8. Junior Assistant - 03
9. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) - 09
Eligibility Criteria for NIFT Recruitment 2016
1. Stenographer Grade-III:
i) Graduate from a University/Institute of repute.
ii) Minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing.
iii)Minimum 2 years experience in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSU/reputed organizations. iv)Proficiency in Computer Operation.
2. Assistant (Accounts):
i) Graduate in Commerce/Economics/ Statistics/Mathematics from a University/ Institute of repute.
ii) Diploma/Certificate in Computer Applications Operations latest software i.e. MS-Office (Word/Excel/ PowerPoint), Accounts related software and proficiency in computer operations. iii) 2 years experience in Audit/ Accounts.
iv) Typing speed
3. Machine Mechanic:
i) Diploma/Certificate from ITI as Fitter in related areas or its equivalent diploma/Certificate recognized by the Government. ii) At least 3 years experience in repair and maintenance of cutting/ sewing/finishing machines in garment production concerns.
4. Assistant Hostel Warden (Girls):
i) Graduate from a recognized University.
ii) One year experience as Assistant Girl’s hostel warden or in any analogous post in Government educational Institutions/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies/ Reputed institutions
iii) First Aid & safety training preferred.
iv) Proficiency in Computer Operation & applications.
5. Lab Assistant:
For Textile Design Department:
i) Diploma in Handloom Technology/ Post Diploma in Textile Chemistry/ Textile Processing from Indian Institute of Handloom Technology.
ii) At least 1 years experience as a Lab Assistant in any recognized institution/ weavers service Centre/ Research Organization. Desirable
i) Should possess ITI trade certification OR equivalent in the trade with at least 5 years practical experience in the trade.
ii) Should have a working knowledge of various types of special tools used in the plumbing trade of all types of pipes of different materials and be able to estimate requirements for any job entrusted to him.
iii). should be able to follow drawings and sketches and execute work according to lay out.
iv). should possess plumbing license tax where such licenses are issued by local authorities
i) 10th class standard
ii) ITI Diploma in Electricians Trade or equivalent diploma. iii)Must possess electrical supervisory certificate of competency.
iv) Must have minimum practical experience of 5 years in erection and running, maintenance of different types of electrical appliances and installations including UG cable systems.
8. Junior Assistant:
i) Passed 10+2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Govt.
ii) Diploma/Certificate in Computer Applications Operations latest software i.e. MS-Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and proficiency in computer operations.
iii) Have a speed of 30 wpm in English/Hindi typing. iv) Proficiency in Computer Application with Lotus, Word Star, MS-Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) & operation of latest software etc.
9. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS):
i) Matriculation or equivalent pass. OR
ii) ITI Pass
iii) Proficiency/Knowledge of Computer Operation May be adopted as per special requirements of the post, if any
1. Stenographer Grade-III - Rs. 5,200 - 20,200/- With 2400/- Grade Pay
2. Assistant (Accounts) - Rs. 5,200 - 20,200/- With 2400/- Grade Pay
3. Machine Mechanic - Rs. 5,200 - 20,200/- With 2400/- Grade Pay
4. Assistant Hostel Warden (Girls) - Rs. 5,200 - 20,200/- With 2400/- Grade Pay
5. Lab Assistant - Rs. 5,200 - 20,200/- With 1900/- Grade Pay
6. Plumber - Rs. 5,200 - 20,200/- With 1900/- Grade Pay
7. Electrician - Rs. 5,200 - 20,200/- With 1900/- Grade Pay
8. Junior Assistant - Rs. 5,200 - 20,200/- With 1900/- Grade Pay
9. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) - Rs. 5,200 - 20,200/- With 1800/-
NIFT Recruitment 2016 - Selection Procedure & Exam Fee:
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Skill test
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.500/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PH) Application Fee is - Rs.250/-
How to Apply for NIFT Recruitment 2016:
Candidates satisfying the above NIFT Recruitment 2016 eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline Mode
NIFT MTS, Stenographer, Lab Assistant
3. Click on “Download” option and PDF form
4. Fill required details and Make Payments
5. Applicants send their applications in prescribed format along with attested copies of Documentary proof of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates, e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable & relevant documents, self addressed envelope affixed postage stamps to the following address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification). Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Filled in Application should be sent to:
Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology, NIFT Campus,
IDCO Plot No.24, Opposite KIIT School of Management,
Chandaka Industrial Estate, Patia, Bhubaneswar-751024, Odisha
NIFT Recruitment 2016 - Important Dates:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.08.2016
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 21.09.2016
3. Date of Written Examination: October & November 2016
Important Links for NIFT Recruitment 2016:
Latest Govt Jobs 2017 - 2017:-
Central Govt Jobs 2017 - 2017
Latest State Wise Jobs 2017 - 2017:-