United Bank of India Job Vacancies Notification & Application Form 2016 - 2017 to fill up 06 Assistant, Attendant, Faculty Vacancies & Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Qualification, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Organization Name: United Bank of India
Total No of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Job Location: West Bengal
1. Faculty - 02
2. Office Assistant - 02
3. Attendant - 01
4. Watchman-cum Gardener- 01
1. Faculty - Shall be Graduate/Post Graduate. Candidates who have secured 1st class in either Graduation or Post Graduation will be preferred. Subject wise, candidates having completed MSW/ M.A in Rural Development/ M.A in Sociology/B.Sc (Veterinary) B.Sc (Horticulture) B.Sc (Agri) B.Sc (Agri Marketing), B.A with B.Ed. etc. will be preferred. Excellent communication skills in local language essential, fluency in Hindi & English will be an added advantage. Shall have flair for teaching and should possess sound computer knowledge, skill in typing in local language essential. Typing skill in Hindi & English will be an added advantage
2. Office Assistant - Shall be Graduate. Candidates who have secured 1st class in either Graduation or Post Graduation will be preferred. Subject wise, candidates having completed BSW/B.A / B.Com will be preferred. Shall be fluent in speaking and writing local language fluency in English & Hindi will be an added advantage. Knowledge in basic accounting will be a preferred qualification. Applicants shall be proficient in M.S Office (Word and Excel), Tally and Internet. Skills in typing in local language is essential, typing skill in English will be an added advantage
3. Attendant - Shall be a Matriculate. Ability to read and write the local language will be preferred (Assamese in the Assam based RSETIs and Bengali in West Bengal and Tripura based RSETIs)
4. Watchman-cum Gardener- Should have passed Class VII standard examination
Age Limit: Candidates Age should be between 22 to 40 Years As On 01.06.2016. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules
1. Faculty - Rs.20, 000.00 p.m.
2. Office Assistant - Rs.12, 000.00 p.m.
3. Attendant - Rs.8, 000.00 p.m.
4. Watchman-cum Gardener- Rs.6, 000.00 p.m.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
How to Apply: Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions are advised to download a copy of the application specified in the official website http://ubionline.unitedbank.co.in and send the duly filled in application along with the copies of Certificates (self attested) in support of Educational and Technical qualifications, Community etc. should reach following Address (Address Mentioned in Official Notification) on or before 15.08.2016 and 20.08.2016
Note: The Candidate should mention Application cover “Application for the post of “………..” in bold letters on top of the envelope.
Filled in Application should be sent to:
UBRUDSET, RCPPOD, 10th Floor United Tower,
United Bank of India Building, 11,
Hemanta Basu Sarani, Kolkata - 700 001
Last date for Submission of Application: 15.08.2016 and 20.08.2016
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download
Latest Govt Jobs 2016 - 2017:-
Central Govt Jobs 2016 - 2017
Latest State Wise Jobs 2016 - 2017:-