IBPS Job Vacancy 2016 05 Law Officer & Research Associates| IBPS Job Vacancies 2016 Apply Online | IBPS Released Job Openings Notification 2016 Eligible Candidates Apply Online Application Through Official website www.ibps.in | IBPS Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
IBPS Recruitment 2016 - Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Total No. of Vacancies: 05
Job Location: All over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Law Officer - 01
2. Analyst-Programmer (Linux) - 02
3. Research Associates - 01
4. Hindi Officer - 01
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Recruitment 2016
1. Law Officer - Applicants must have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from a reputed University.
2. Analyst-Programmer (Linux) - Applicants must have Graduation Degree from a reputed University. Diploma / Certification from recognized professional bodies is desired for computer courses like C# or ASP.NET or Linux programming language.
3. Research Associates - Post Graduation in Psychology / Education or Management with specialization in HR with minimum 55% marks from recognized universities / Institut
4. Hindi Officer -Master’s degree from a recognized university in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject at Graduation. or Master’s degree from a recognized university in English with Hindi as compulsory or elective subject at Graduation. or Master’s degree from a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject and English as medium of examination at degree level. OR Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English with English as a compulsory or elective subject and Hindi as medium of examination at degree level
Candidate’s IBPS Recruitment Age Limit Should not exceed (for post 1, 2 - 21 to 30 Years), (for post 3, 4 - 21 to 32 Years).The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Law Officer & Research Associates Official Notification 2016 for more reference
1. Law Officer - Rs. 9300 - 34800/- per month + others.
2. Analyst-Programmer (Linux) - Rs. 9300 - 34800/- per month + Grade pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
3. Research Associates - Rs. 9300 - 34800/- per month + others.
4. Hindi Officer - Rs. 9300 - 34800/- per month + others.
IBPS Recruitment 2016 - Selection Procedure & Exam Fee:
Selection Procedure: Online Exam, Interview
How to Apply for IBPS Recruitment 2016:
Candidates satisfying the above IBPS Recruitment 2016 eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online
IBPS Law Officer & Research Associates
4. Then Click on “Apply online” Click on “New Registration”
5. Fill required details
6. Take a print out of IBPS Recruitment 2016 online application form
IBPS Recruitment 2016 - Important Dates:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 03.09.2016
2. Last date for Submission of Online Application: 13.09.2016
3. Date of Written Examination: 24.09.2016
Important Links for IBPS Recruitment 2016:
Official Notification for Law Officer Posts: Click Here to Download
Official Notification for Analyst-Programmer (Linux) Posts: Click Here to Download
Official Notification for Official Notification for Analyst-Prog: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply