IRCON Job Vacancy 2016 2017 12 Safety, Health & Environment Personnel Posts | IRCON Job Vacancies 2016 Download Application Form | IRCON Released Job Openings Notification 2016 Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website www.ircon.org | IRCON Walk in Date, Eligibility Criteria Given below Check before attend Walk in Interview
IRCON Recruitment 2016 - Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: IRCON International Limited (IRCON)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: Maharashtra
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Chief Environmental Officer (CEO)/Chief Accident Prevention Officer (CAPO) - 02
2. Senior Accident Prevention Officer (SAPO) / Senior Environmental Officer (SEO) - 02
3. Senior Traffic Engineer - 02
4. Safety Health Officer (SHO)/ Environmental Officer (EO) - 04
5. First Aider - 02
Eligibility Criteria for IRCON Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification: (01.07.2016)
1. Chief Environmental Officer (CEO)/Chief Accident Prevention Officer (CAPO):
i) Govt. recognized PG Degree/PG Diploma/Degree in Environmental Engineering /Science. ii) Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety & Environmental Management (PGDISEM) from National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Hyderabad.
ii) M.E.in Industrial Safety from NIT, Trichy Tamil Nadu.
iv) M.E. in Industrial Safety from Mepco Schlek Engineering college, Shivkasi, Tamil Nadu. v) B.E. in Fire & Safety Engg. from Cochin University of Science and Engg. Cochin, Kerala
vi) B.E. with advanced Safety Management Diploma from Hyderabad /Chennai/Kolkata and Kanpur.
i) vii) B.E./B.Arch., with one year Full Time advanced ii) safety diploma from NICMAR, Hyderabad viii) B.E./B. Tech with any other equivalent State and Central Govt. recognized full time Degree/Diploma in Safety ix) International qualifications like CSP (Certified Safety Professional), NEBOSH, MIOSH, MSISO etc
2. Senior Accident Prevention Officer (SAPO) / Senior Environmental Officer (SEO):
i. B.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) with one year Full Time advanced Safety diploma from NICMAR, Hyderabad.
ii. B.Sc. / Diploma in Engg. With advanced Safety Management Diploma from Hyderabad / Chennai / Kolkata and Kanpur.
iii. B.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry / Maths) withone year Full Time diploma in Safety Engineering offered by West Bengal State Technical Education Departments and similar courses by other states.
iv Any Graduate or diploma holder with 7 years of work experience in full fledged SHE department of any Public Sector / Leading Private Sector / MNC / with prior approval of Engineer / Employer on case to case to basis
3. Senior Traffic Engineer- Govt. recognized PG degree/Degree/Diploma in Traffic/ Transportation Engineering or Planning
4. Safety Health Officer (SHO)/ Environmental Officer (EO):
(i)Degree in Environmental Engineering/Science /Diploma in Engineering with Govt. recognized safety diploma from correspondence course of NICMAR, Other State Technical Education Board etc.,
(ii)Any graduate or diploma holder with 5 years of work experience in full-fledged SHE department of any Public Sector/ Leading Private Sector / MNC/ with prior approval of Engineer/Employer on a case to case basis
5. First Aider- Qualification of a Nurse with 1 year in SHE Department
Age Limit: (01.07.170)
Candidate’s IRCON Recruitment Age Limit Should be born not before 01.07.1970 Go through Safety, Health & Environment Personnel official Notification 2016 for more reference
1. Chief Environmental Officer (CEO)/Chief Accident Prevention Officer (CAPO) - Rs. 40,500/- pm
2. Senior Accident Prevention Officer (SAPO) / Senior Environmental Officer (SEO) - Rs.26,700/-pm
3. Senior Traffic Engineer - Rs.26,700/-pm
4. Safety Health Officer (SHO)/ Environmental Officer (EO) - Rs.26,700/-pm
5. First Aider - Rs.20, 000/-pm
IRCON Recruitment 2016 - Selection Procedure & Exam Fee:
Selection Procedure: Interview
How to Apply for IRCON Recruitment 2016:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read IRCON Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.ircon.org.
Walk in Venue:
IRCON International Ltd., Central Railways,
New Admin Building 7th floor,
DN Road Mumbai CST- 400001
IRCON Recruitment 2016 - Important Dates:
Date of Walk in Interview & Time: 04.10.2016 & 05.10.2016
Important Links for IRCON Recruitment 2016:
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download