KPTCL Job Vacancy 2016 720 AEE, AE, AAO, JE, Assistant, Jr. Assistant Posts | KPTCL Job Vacancies 2016 Apply Online | KPTCL Released Job Openings Notification 2016 Eligible Candidates Apply Online Application Through Official website www.kptcl.com | KPTCL Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
KPTCL Recruitment 2016 - Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL)
Employment Category: Karnataka Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 720
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Assistant Executive Engineer (Elec.) - 10
2. Assistant Engineer (Elec.) - 255
4. Assistant Accounts Officer - 33
5. Junior Engineer (Elec.) - 304
6. Junior Engineer (Civil) - 12
7. Assistant - 83
8. Junior Assistant - 20
Eligibility Criteria for KPTCL Recruitment 2016
1. Assistant Executive Engineer (Elec.) - Should possess acquired B.E/B.Tech in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering of a recognized University/Institution (Recognized by AICTE) or pass in AMIE (Section A & B Electrical) examination.
2. Assistant Engineer (Elec.) - Should possess/acquired BE of a recognized University or AMIE (India) qualification in Electrical and Electrical & Electronics.
3. Assistant Engineer (Civil) - Should possess/acquired BE in Civil Engineering of a recognized University or pass in AMIE sections A&B (Civil).
4. Assistant Accounts Officer - Should possess/acquired M.Com or MBA (Finance) of a recognized University or pass in lCWA or CA.
5. Junior Engineer (Elec.) - Should possess/acquired Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering of a Polytechnic of the State of Karnataka.
6. Junior Engineer (Civil) - Should possess/acquired Diploma in Civil Engineering of a Polytechnic of the State of Kama taka.
7. Assistant - Should possess/ acquired Bachelors Degree of a recognized University in the State of Karnataka.
8. Junior Assistant - Should have PUC qualification or Diploma in Accountancy and Auditing or in Accountancy and Costing awarded by the State Council of Vocational Education, Government of Karnataka.
The candidates should have attained the age of 18 Years as on the last date fixed for receipt of application and shall not be more than; i. 35 Years in case of General Merit candidates. ii. 38 Years in case of Category I1A, lIB, IliA, lIIB Candidates. iii. 40 Years in case of SC/ST and Category I candidates. Go through AEE, AE, AAO, JE, Assistant, Jr. Assistant Post’s official Notification 2016 for more reference
1. Assistant Executive Engineer (Elec.) - Rs.20600-43850/-
2. Assistant Engineer (Elec.) - Rs.18380-32610/-
3. Assistant Engineer (Civil) - Rs.18380-32610/-
4. Assistant Accounts Officer - Rs.18380-32610/-
5. Junior Engineer (Elec.) - Rs.11750-29070/-
6. Junior Engineer (Civil) - Rs.11750-29070/-
7. Assistant - Rs.10250-25180/-
8. Junior Assistant - Rs.9050-23080/-
KPTCL Recruitment 2016 - Selection Procedure & Exam Fee:
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
For General Category & Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB Application Fee is - Rs.500/-
For SC/ ST through any post Office in the Jurisdiction of Karnataka - Rs.300/-
Syllabus & Exam Pattern of KPTCL Recruitment 2016:
Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here to View
How to Apply for KPTCL Recruitment 2016:
Candidates satisfying the above KPTCL Recruitment 2016 eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online
KPTCL AEE, AE, AAO, JE, Assistant, Jr. Assistant Posts
4. Then Click on “Apply online” Click on “New Registration”
5. Fill Required details
6. Submit the application & Make Payments
7. Take a print out of KPTCL Recruitment 2016 online application form
KPTCL Recruitment 2016 - Important Dates:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 08.09.2016
2. Last date for Submission of Online Application: 28.09.2016
5. Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 08.09.2016 to 01.10.2016
4. Date of Written Examination: Nov/Dec 2016
Important Links for KPTCL Recruitment 2016:
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Apply