Dhenkanal District Court Job Vacancy 2016 2017 16 Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Junior Typist Posts | Dhenkanal District Court Job Vacancies 2016 Download Application Form | Dhenkanal District Court Released Job Openings Notification 2016 Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website www.ecourts.gov.in | Dhenkanal District Court Syllabus, Call Latter, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
Dhenkanal District Court Recruitment 2016 | Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Junior Typist Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name: Dhenkanal District Court
Employment Category: Odisha Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 16
Job Location: Dhenkanal (Odisha)
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Junior Clerk cum Copyist - 12
2. Grade-III Stenographer - 03
3. Junior Typist - 01
Eligibility Criteria for Dhenkanal District Court Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Junior Typist Jobs 2016
A. be a citizen of India
B. have passed at least +2 Examination, conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University, as the case may be;
C. have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
D. be over 18 years and below 32 years of age as on 24.10.2016, provided that, the upper age limit in respect of reserved categories of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with the provisions of the relevant Acts, Rules, Orders or instructions of the Government for the time being in force for the respective reserved categories.
E. be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. standard.
F. be of good character. G. be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity.
H. have not more than one spouse living if married
A candidate for the post of Stenographer Grade-III shall possess minimum speed of 80 words in Shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute.
A candidate for the post of Junior Typist shall possess minimum speed of 40 words per minute in Typewriting
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18-32 years. Go through Dhenkanal District Court official Notification 2016 for more reference
1. Junior Clerk cum Copyist - Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
2. Grade-III Stenographer - Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
3. Junior Typist - Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
Selection Procedure for Dhenkanal District Court Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Junior Typist
For All Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.100/-
Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here to View
How to apply for Dhenkanal District Court Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Junior Typist Recruitment 2016:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline Mode:
Dhenkanal District Court Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Junior Typist
3. Click on “Download” option and PDF form
4. Fill required details and Make Payments
5. Applicants send their applications in prescribed format along with attested copies of Documentary proof of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates, e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable & relevant documents, self addressed envelope affixed postage stamps to the following address District Judge, Dhenkanal, At / PO/ Dist-Dhenkanal-759001. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates for Dhenkanal District Court Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Junior Typist Recruitment 2016:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.10.2016
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 24.10.2016
2. Date of Written Examination: November 2016
Dhenkanal District Court Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Junior Typist Notification | Application Form Link:
Click here for Dhenkanal District Court Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Junior Typist Notification & Application Form PDF Download