RBI Job Vacancy 2016 2017 02 Medical Consultant Posts | Reserve Bank of India Job Vacancies 2016 Download Application Form | RBI Released Job Openings Notification 2016 Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website www.rbidocs.rbi.org.in | RBI Syllabus, Call Latter, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
RBI Recruitment 2016 | Medical Consultant Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Kolkata (West Bengal)
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Medical Consultant - 02
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Medical Consultant Jobs 2016
i. Applicant should possess MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
ii. Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply.
iii. The Applicant should have a minimum of 2 (two) years’ experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner. iv. The remuneration of the Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
v. The Contract for engagement will be initially for a period of three years subject to review every year, which can be extended on such terms and conditions which are mutually agreeable to both the parties.
Pay Scale: Rs. 750-/- (Per Hour)
Selection Procedure for RBI Medical Consultant
Selection Procedure: Short Listing, Interview
How to apply for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2016:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline Mode:
RBI Medical Consultant
3. Click on “Download” option and PDF form
4. Fill required details and Make Payments
5. Applicants send their applications in prescribed format along with attested copies of Documentary proof of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates, e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable & relevant documents, self addressed envelope affixed postage stamps to the following address Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, 15 Netaji Subhash Road, Kolkata- 700001. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2016:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.10.2016
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 14.11.2016
RBI Medical Consultant Notification | Application Form Link: