Birbhum District Job Vacancy 2016 2017 12 Consultant, Counsellor Posts | Birbhum District Job Vacancies 2016 Download Application Form | Birbhum District Released Job Openings Notification 2016 Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website www.birbhum.gov.in | Birbhum District Syllabus, Call Latter, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
Birbhum District Recruitment 2016 | Consultant, Counsellor Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name: Birbhum District
Employment Category: West Bengal Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: West Bengal
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Nutritionist for NRC - 01
3. District Consultant - 01
4. Counsellor for Blood Bank - 02
5. Technical Supervisor for Blood bank - 02
6. Laboratory Technician for blood bank & NCD clinic - 02
7. Medical Technologist - 03
Eligibility Criteria for Birbhum District Consultant, Counsellor Jobs 2016
Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc, Bachelor Degree, M.Sc in MLT/PGMLT, Post Graduate Degree, MBBS or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Birbhum District Recruitment 2016
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2016)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 40 Years. Go through Birbhum District official Notification 2016 for more reference
1. Nutritionist for NRC - Rs. 20,000/- per month.
2. District Consultant Quality Assurance NHM -Rs. 40,000/- per month.
3. District Consultant - Rs. 40,000/- per month.
4. Counsellor for Blood Bank - Rs. 13,200/- per month.
5. Technical Supervisor for Blood bank - Rs. 17,220/- per month.
6. Laboratory Technician for blood bank & NCD clinic - Rs. 17,220/- per month.
7. Medical Technologist -Rs. 20,000/- per month
Selection Procedure for Birbhum District Consultant, Counsellor
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
Birbhum District Consultant, Counsellor Exam Fee Details:
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.100/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/ PWD) Application Fee is - Rs.50/-
Birbhum District Consultant, Counsellor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016:
Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here to View
How to apply for Birbhum District Consultant, Counsellor Recruitment 2016:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline Mode:
Birbhum District Consultant, Counsellor
3. Click on “Download” option and PDF form
4. Fill required details and Make Payments
5. Applicants send their applications in prescribed format along with attested copies of Documentary proof of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates, e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable & relevant documents, self addressed envelope affixed postage stamps to the following address the Chief Medical Officer Of Health & Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samity, NHM, Birbhum. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates for Birbhum District Consultant, Counsellor Recruitment 2016:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16.11.2016
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 05.12.2016
3. Date of Written Examination: Jan/Feb 2016
Birbhum District Consultant, Counsellor Notification | Application Form Link:
Birbhum District Consultant, Counsellor Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
Birbhum District Consultant, Counsellor Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download