Latest Off Campus in Coimbatore November 2016 | Freshers 2016 Batch | B.E/B.Tech | November 2016
Company Name: Cognizant
Company Profile: Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000 and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Post Name: Engineer Trainee
Pay Scale: As Per Company Norms
1. Good communication skills and customer management experience
2. Work experience with clients outside India or in onsite roles.
3. Strong knowledge on operations/service delivery and ability to manage critical situations with minimum supervision
4. Willing to work in 24x7 environment
5. Good Analytical & Coordination skills are essential.
6. Basic Customer service skills
7. Basic understanding of Computers and Trouble shooting skills required.
8. Customer service orientation and ability to work in a team
9. Good interpersonal and communication skills
10. Customer service orientation and ability to work in a team
11. Excellent Soft skill, Communications skills(Voice & Email) to handle global customers
12. Strong keyboard skills
13. Ability to perform in adverse situations
1. Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time)
2. 2015 and 2016 batch pass outs only in BE/ B. Tech– All streams except bio-related courses
3. First class (60%) in 10th, 12th, UG (Full time/Regular courses)
4. Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location
5. Should be an Indian Citizen
6. Candidates shouldn’t have appeared for the Cognizant fresher recruitment process in the past 6 months
7. No Standing Arrears
8. Not more than 24 months gap in education
Experience: Fresher’s (2015 & 2016 Batch)
Selection process: As part of our selection process, we will conduct an online aptitude test, which will be followed by Group Discussion, Technical, Voice and HR interviews.
Walk in Location: Coimbatore
Last Date for Registration: 11.11.2016
Online Test: Online Test will happen on 13/11/2016 , 9:00 AM at Karpagam University Campus , Murugar Block. Shortlisted candidates will be called for next level of interview on 14/11/2106.
Note: Eligible Candidates can directly attend Walk in Interview to Below Mentioned Address
College Address and Venue:
Karpagam University, Echanari ,
Coimbatore - 641021
Registration Link: Click Here
Mandatory Documents To Be Carried By Applicants At The Time Of Interview:-
Students must carry the following documents in original and photocopies for the recruitment process
· Two recent passport size photographs (taken with a light background, and ears clearly visible,)
· Two copies of resume (maximum of two pages)
· 10th & 12th mark sheets, (diploma mark sheets, if applicable) UG semester wise mark sheets, Provisional, Consolidated mark sheet, PAN Card and Passport Please ensure that only those students who meet our criteria can take part in Cognizant’s placement process.