HIL Job Vacancy 2016 2017 12 Assistant Manager, Electrician, Officer Posts | Hindustan Insecticides Limited Job Vacancies 2016 Download Application Form | HIL Released Job Openings Notification 2016 Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website www.hil.gov.in | HIL Syllabus, Call Latter, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
HIL Recruitment 2016 | Assistant Manager, Electrician, Officer Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name: Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: Rasayani
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Hindi Officer - 01
2. Assistant Manager (Mechanical) - 01
4. Security Officer - 01
5. Sr. Draughtsman - 01
6. Electrician - 04
7. Instrument Mechanic - 02
Eligibility Criteria for HIL Assistant Manager, Electrician, Officer Jobs 2016
1. Hindi Officer - Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level in English with Hindi as a subject at degree level. OR Master Degree in any subject with Hindi Medium and English as a subject at Degree level. 5 years experience of work connected with Hindi including journalism or credit of translation work of recognized published work in Hindi
2. Assistant Manager (Mechanical) - Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3 years experience in maintenance of Plant and Machinery in a chemical plant out of which one year should have been in a Supervisory capacity. Or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 7 years experience in maintenance of Plant and Machinery in a chemical plant out of which one year should have been in a Supervisory capacity
3. Analyst (Trainee) - B.Sc. (Chemistry) graduate. Preference will be given to candidate with 50% mark & above
4. Security Officer - The person should be a retired person from the Defense services having retired at least in the rank of Major from the Armed forces or equivalent in other Services or in the rank of Deputy Superintendent of police in the State Police Services and should have minimum 3 years experience in Industrial Safety matter.
5. Sr. Draughtsman - Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with experience in drawing office or Diploma in Draughtsman ship with 3 years experience in design and preparation of working drawing preferably on Chemical plant and Machinery.
6. Electrician - Metric or ITI Trade Certificate in the respective Trade in both the case with One year Experience.
7. Instrument Mechanic - Metric or ITI Trade Certificate in Instrument Mechanic Trade in both cases with One years experience in the trade.
Age Limit: (As on 01.11.2016)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1, 2, 5, 6, 7 - 40 Years), (For Post 3 - 30 Years), (For Post 4 - 65 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through HIL official Notification 2016 for more reference
1. Hindi Officer - Rs. 16400- 3% -40500/-
2. Assistant Manager (Mechanical) - Rs. 20600- 3% -46500/-
3. Analyst (Trainee) - Rs.5000 /- 1st year Rs.6000/- 2nd Year
4. Security Officer -Rs.34000/- per month
5. Sr. Draughtsman - Rs.15000/- pm
6. Electrician - Rs.15000/- pm
7. Instrument Mechanic - Rs.15000/- pm
HIL Assistant Manager, Electrician, Officer Exam Fee Details:
a) SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fees
b) Application fee is Rs.500/- for post of Hindi Officer and Security Officer and
c) Application fee is Rs. 300/- for the post of Sr. Draughtsman, Electrician and Instrument Mechanic.
Applicants have to prepare DD in favour of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited” payable at Rasayani.
How to apply for HIL Assistant Manager, Electrician, Officer Recruitment 2016:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline Mode:
HIL Assistant Manager, Electrician, Officer
3. Click on “Download” option and PDF form
4. Fill required details and Make Payments
5. Applicants send their applications in prescribed format along with attested copies of Documentary proof of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates, e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable & relevant documents, self addressed envelope affixed postage stamps to the following address “Deputy General Manager (HR&A), Hindustan Insecticides Limited, Post – Rasayani, Taluka – Panvel, Dist – Raigad, 410 207, Maharashtra.. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates for HIL Assistant Manager, Electrician, Officer Recruitment 2016:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21.11.2016
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 15.12.2016
HIL Assistant Manager, Electrician, Officer Notification | Application Form Link:
HIL Official Notification & Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download